Steelers sign two

Sensabaugh will compete for the slot corner. Davis will be an upgrade to the kick return game. If nothing else they upgraded mediocre special teams. Davis will be given a shot to be the 3rd RB. I'd bet a dollar to a donut that they'll still draft a RB.

Sensabaugh is a hedge for Senquez Golson, whom they drafted two drafts ago, to play the slot. He has been IR'd two straight seasons, hasn't even made it to the preseason. He's got one more shot then it's so long to the 2nd rounder.

Sensabaugh will compete for the slot corner. Davis will be an upgrade to the kick return game. If nothing else they upgraded mediocre special teams. Davis will be given a shot to be the 3rd RB. I'd bet a dollar to a donut that they'll still draft a RB.

Sensabaugh is a hedge for Senquez Golson, whom they drafted two drafts ago, to play the slot. He has been IR'd two straight seasons, hasn't even made it to the preseason. He's got one more shot then it's so long to the 2nd rounder.

I agree they will draft a rb.

Would the Steelers ever pursue Richard Sherman or Darrell Revis for a year or is that a Rooney no-no? Who else FA-wise do you see the Steelers making a serious play for? Is their 3rd string QB(forget name) signed and still with team or a FA?

Would the Steelers ever pursue Richard Sherman or Darrell Revis for a year or is that a Rooney no-no? Who else FA-wise do you see the Steelers making a serious play for? Is their 3rd string QB(forget name) signed and still with team or a FA?

I don't think so. Back up qbs jones and Mettenberger.

Good depth on the dline. Gonna miss him in Jacksonville.
What used to be a weakness after Hampton and Smith retired has now become the defensive strength. They are a solid 5 deep up front. They got some competitive help in the secondary and added a WR who could stretch the field. Not sexy FA moves, but these are the types they make often that puts them over the hump. Regardless, all of it hinges on health, like every season.

What used to be a weakness after Hampton and Smith retired has now become the defensive strength. They are a solid 5 deep up front. They got some competitive help in the secondary and added a WR who could stretch the field. Not sexy FA moves, but these are the types they make often that puts them over the hump. Regardless, all of it hinges on health, like every season.

Who would be the starting LB's and CB's if season started now? Is there a college corner in their draft position that could come in and start there right away? I also agree that they will draft a RB high

Who would be the starting LB's and CB's if season started now? Is there a college corner in their draft position that could come in and start there right away? I also agree that they will draft a RB high
Harrison and Dupree will play edge. Shazier and V.Williams currently inside. I suppose it will remain to be seen if that's the plan after the first couple rounds of the draft. Cockrell (meh) and Burns outside, Davis and Mitchell (meh) at safety. Then you have the mosh of other guys to play nickel. Gay, Golson, Sensabaugh, and a draft pick (likely). I have a feeling that they might be headed to a hybrid in the box type player like many teams are. The game is changing and having run stuffers in the middle who can't cover is passe'. Maybe I'm wrong.