Bowling Green and Trinity

All Tell

Coaching changes on both sides...

Just my opinion...

Additionally, I think in the recent past (past 4 or 5 years) I don't think their mutual schedules were very compatible. I mean if T had an opening week 1, BG only had an opening Week 10, just for example purposes.

If you all don't believe the coach at BGHS and the coach at Trinity doesn't have the ear of their AD's, you are mistaken. Perhaps a school that has minimal or no success on the gridiron but a BGHS or Trinity who are in national rankings will allow their coach to take part in their schedules. Guarunteed!

I will agree to disagree that Coach Beatty "doesn't have much say" in Trinity's schedule. A coach with his accomplishments and all that he's done doesn't have a say in their schedule I find unrealistic. Again my opinion.

Isn't there bad blood between these two schools that prevents a game from being scheduled or has that animosity passed? I am pretty sure at one point it was bad blood behind the contract not being renewed.

If I am wrong please correct me but that is my understanding.

Coaching changes on both sides...

Just my opinion...

Additionally, I think in the recent past (past 4 or 5 years) I don't think their mutual schedules were very compatible. I mean if T had an opening week 1, BG only had an opening Week 10, just for example purposes.

Exactly what I was thinking...while I don't think there is as much tension between the two programs as there was a few years ago, I think BG is happy with their schedule and probably don't see much reason to change it up much.

Exactly what I was thinking...while I don't think there is as much tension between the two programs as there was a few years ago, I think BG is happy with their schedule and probably don't see much reason to change it up much.

I would say so. It basically guarantees Coach Wallace another 9-10 win season.

Cause BG has really padded the ol' schedule...

Non-District in 2016

John Hardn

St. X

McCracken

Owensboro

Christian Co.

:idunno:

BG beat those five teams by an average 28 points per game. They are top tier teams in the state compared to average teams. They're no longer competitive with BG. Playing McCallie and Blackmon, that's more like it.

BG won by 48 in the state title game. It's time to step up.

BG beat Christian by 15 pts in the playoffs, hardly chopped liver. If it not for Christian already having their schedule locked in, they'd have scheduled Trinity this year. I know that nobody pays attention to the western side of the state, but to insinuate that because BG is not playing one Cincinnati team a year, they need to "step up" is a bit of a stretch.