ESPN Expert Brackets on East Region.....

DragonFire

ZERO. The number of experts that picked a team other than Villanova or Duke out of the East. (I confess I picked Nova as well)

The East is that crazy region this year. Ever single other region will send at least three of their top 4 seeds to the Sweet 16.

My Bracket is pretty good and I thought it was toast because my upset team this year was Creighton which I picked to go to the elite 8. Other than that I only had 3 misses from the 1st round. Not bad.

Midwest Bracket Creighton is the only one I missed so far.South region Seton Hall was my only miss, I nailed the West Bracket, still no misses there and East Bracket Duke and Nova are the only misses so far and both those came second round.

So basically if it wasn't for Creighton my bracket would be pretty good up to the sweet 16.

Just like every year, my wife picks something I think is crazy, and lo and behold, she's sitting pretty.

She went with Baylor vs. Oregon in the title game. While still not very likely, she has all 4 of her Final Four teams left, and all 8 of her Elite Eight.