Healthy Pizza Chains in NKY?

BFritz

What would be the healthiest pizza to get in Northern Kentucky?

I tried Googling it but there was a bunch of different pages with a bunch of different answers.

LaRosa's? Donato's? Are either of those unhealthy?

Even if you don't know the healthiest, are any unhealthy?

I need to know because my booty got HUGE and I need to get into shape so I can be in my own swimsuit calendar of handicapped people 👍

Any help is VERY MUCH appreciated!

What would be the healthiest pizza to get in Northern Kentucky?

I tried Googling it but there was a bunch of different pages with a bunch of different answers.

LaRosa's? Donato's? Are either of those unhealthy?

Even if you don't know the healthiest, are any unhealthy?

I need to know because my booty got HUGE and I need to get into shape so I can be in my own swimsuit calendar of handicapped people 

Any help is VERY MUCH appreciated!

For starters go wherever they offer a thin crust.

As wonderful as it is to chomp on a thick doughy slice of pizza, all that extra carb is what's likely to do the most damage no matter what toppings you have on it.

For starters go wherever they offer a thin crust.

As wonderful as it is to chomp on a thick doughy slice of pizza, all that extra carb is what's likely to do the most damage no matter what toppings you have on it.

I appreciate it very much!

While it may sound like I'm an expert on such things, I got hefty doing exactly what I'm steering you away from. In other words, don't make the same mistakes that I did. :lol2:

lol........ I'm having trouble buttoning my jeans, so I've been drinking only one soda a day (or, like today, none), I've been avoiding fried foods, I eat salads a lot, and I quit drinking completely (that one is also because of the damage it does to the brain, and I'm already missing chunks of mine).