Attendance numbers for Sweet 16

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with all the above. I have no clue what Arkansas was doing on offense this last three minutes and I don't think they did either. But the refs in this game should be embarrassed.

Edit ... I wondered where this post above disappeared to? I typed it into the North Carolina Arkansas game thread and somehow it is over here. The connection is 16thbballfan started both threads. I am guessing the same thing happened on the post just below this one.

Edited by Voice of Reason

Arkansas has no one but themselves to blame for that loss even though UNC got help from the officials at the end.

Arkansas offense was offensive the last 2 mins when they had a 5 pt lead. Tossing up shots near half court and not running any offensive plays. Mike Anderson was clueless as he stood in the sidelines and his only coaching was pointing to his heart thinking that would inspire his team. Clueless.

Arkansas has no one but themselves to blame for that loss even though UNC got help from the officials at the end.

Arkansas offense was offensive the last 2 mins when they had a 5 pt lead. Tossing up shots near half court and not running any offensive plays. Mike Anderson was clueless as he stood in the sidelines and his only coaching was pointing to his heart thinking that would inspire his team. Clueless.

????????

I'm guessing the Friday afternoon, and Saturday, sessions were the two best in terms of attendance. Simply a guess based off what I saw in the seats.

The five-day attendance total finished at 92,437. That was 4,267 more people than watched last year’s tournament, which was the lowest-attended event since 1994. The attendance from 2015-2017 (275,071) is the lowest three-year total since a stretch from 1976-1978 (264,121).

Read more here: Bowling Green vs. Cooper boys basketball Sweet 16 game recap | Lexington Herald-Leader