2017 KHSAA Boys Basketball State Tournament

I just returned home from the State tournament and what a great week of basketball! I have been going for years with my son and daughter and truly enjoyed the experience this year. There were great games and teams that you could get behind. There was quality basketball and the best team won the tournament. Great teams, great individual performance and a nice experience. Congrats to KHSAA on putting on a great week!

I didn't get to watch as many sessions as I'd have liked because of duties at the office, but the games I did watch were good ones, and I had good instincts to leave other games early when I sensed they would end up as blowouts.

I couldn't get there till Thursday night, but saw all but the first few minutes of the very entertaining Elliott-Collins game, and watched enough of the Ohmer show in the second game that night to feel OK with ducking out to watch some NCAA games with friends.

The much-anticipated BG-Scott Co. game was a bit of a letdown scorewise, yet still fun to watch. And then caught the first half of Ohmer and Co. v. PCC before repeating the NCAA thing.

Watched 2 great SF games but elected not to go back today because of exhaustion and a desire to again watch NCAA games. Wish I could have gone to more games. Things are too hectic at the office.