Championship game refs

For the most part, I feel the refs have done a pretty good job in the 8 games I have seen.

The only blatant miscue I can remember is the hip check Hendrix got tonight. Amazed that none of the three saw it.

Yea, I think I may have made a post in the update thread on what I thought about that no call when it happened lol. It may not have been very nice.

They definitely let the boys play tonight. I think going into the 4th there were only around 3 or 4 fouls called in total the second half.

Maybe more importantly, not only graded but it depends on which teams make the semi's and final games. Hypothetically the ref graded the best may not be able to work a game bc a team from his region is playing in the semi''s and then in the championship.

I was sitting in the Fern Creek section for their Ballard game and they were pretty upset with the early charge calls. But, they all looked like good calls to me. I am a big fan of Clayton Brooks... both as a person and an official.

I would also encourage everyone to check out Thyme restaurant run by Clayton's wife (and Clayton) when you are in Paris. Nothing but great going on there. Steaks are fantastic, service is even better.