Cooper/Bowling Green predictions

Cooper vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Championship)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Cooper vs. Bowling Green (Sweet 16 Championship)

• Cooper (31-4)
    • Bowling Green (35-2)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9th region on a nice run

2 finals in 4 years

F4 4 straight years

Over the last 10 years the 9th region has done really well. First with Holmes great runs down state including a title. Then Covcath, NCC and now Cooper. Very impressive for a region for so long had very little success in the state tournament.

Cooper only had trouble on the boards tonight. Very impressive every where else. This one will be very good. Cooper wears teams down. If BG can't control tempo, opera wins. If they can get in their 1/2 court and get it to their big guys, they will win. This is simply who controls the pace and play.

Cooper only had trouble on the boards tonight. Very impressive every where else. This one will be very good. Cooper wears teams down. If BG can't control tempo, opera wins. If they can get in their 1/2 court and get it to their big guys, they will win. This is simply who controls the pace and play.

I hope not. I hate the opera.

Board trouble is not a good weakness to have against Bowling Green.

Board trouble is not a good weakness to have against Bowling Green.

I'm pretty confident it will be fixed. They are better than Scott on the boards. BG's bigs, though, give everybody trouble. This should be a good game an dI still think whoever controls tempo wins.