Rupp parking

Went last night to my first state tournament, was a great experience, and plan on returning tonight. We parked in a small business that was selling spaces for $15 that was about 200 yards from Rupp. Is all the parking about that rate or can you park in the lots that have timed parking for less? Just wondering if I should do more hunting or just go back to where I was.

Went last night to my first state tournament, was a great experience, and plan on returning tonight. We parked in a small business that was selling spaces for $15 that was about 200 yards from Rupp. Is all the parking about that rate or can you park in the lots that have timed parking for less? Just wondering if I should do more hunting or just go back to where I was.

We always do the same when we attend. Can get out of there in literally a couple of minutes.

Saw on the front page of the H-Leader that they are proposing a 200 million dollar baseball park/hotel/parking garage complex on the site of the present lot opposite the top (south) entrance to Rupp Arena.

If that goes up the cost of parking will skyrocket.

I presently park in a print shop lot on the far side of that lot - Easy in/Easy out.

10 bucks for day games. $5.at night.

You can valet for $15.