Fern Creek/Cooper predictions

Fern Creek vs. Cooper (Sweet 16 Semifinals)  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Fern Creek vs. Cooper (Sweet 16 Semifinals)

I really like Cooper's chances if........they are able to slow FC down a little but and force them into some jump shots. In my opinion, Fern Creek does not shoot the ball very well and wants to get their offense going in transition and athleticism. If Cooper can slow the pace down and get back in transition and force FC into some sets, I really like Cooper's chances because of their ability to lock you down defensively. I think the fact that Cooper plays so much different than Ballard and Trinity and FC that it could be in their advantage!

My prediction is simply this... If Cooper can force FC to play at their pace, they win by 4-6. If FC is able to speed Cooper up and get into a shoot out, FC by 8-10. Got to be a homer and go with my boys, they are on a mission right now.

Cooper by 5 because why the heck not??

I'm going with Fern Creek in this one, I would say Fern Creek by 15-20, but I think it being the Semi-Finals that Cooper will keep it interesting, I wouldn't be surprised by a Cooper win, But I think Fern Creek is going to be too much for them in this one, Fern Creek by 5-10.