Would you trade Jeremy Hill?

Hills contract is up at the end of the season they won't be able to afford him during free agency.
First off, they shouldn't sign him in the first place and secondly his FA contract shouldn't be big in the first place, he's not a good RB.

If we are thinking about trading Hill I wish we would have kept Rex.

Additionally, Gio is not an every down back and Cedric is only a backup (and a FA). If we trade Hill we have a huge need at RB and will need two of them.

If we are thinking about trading Hill I wish we would have kept Rex.

Additionally, Gio is not an every down back and Cedric is only a backup (and a FA). If we trade Hill we have a huge need at RB and will need two of them.

What I said is what I'd do. The Bengals won't, though. It will be interesting to see who is there at #9, though.

NFL trade rumors: Bengals' Jeremy Hill to Eagles? | NJ.com

I'm on the fence on this one. I can talk myself in to either side.

I think some of his problems have been offensive line related. I think he tries to do to much too. He needs to just hit the hole and go, don't think, don't dance.

If they could get a 3rd or 4th round pick for him then you trade him. The way the Bengals run the offense, with them being mostly out of gun these days, without using a fullback much. It really does not go with what Hill is best at. They really should have told Burkhead that if he signs back they would release or trade Hill. Burkhead fits what they want to do better on offense.