Bengals past and present taking jabs at team

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bernard used a Zipper Mouth Emoji. Either way, Bernard always comes across weird to me, this fits his weird personality.

To Dunlap, no it's not your role and you are fool for commenting.

Flowers, you are a complete idiot. You do realize you are at the very bottom of the depth chart don't you!

And this thread should be right down @Hellbird 's wheelhouse.

I think Bernard used a Zipper Mouth Emoji. Either way, Bernard always comes across weird to me, this fits his weird personality.

To Dunlap, no it's not your role and you are fool for commenting.

Flowers, you are a complete idiot. You do realize you are at the very bottom of the depth chart don't you!

And this thread should be right down @Hellbird 's wheelhouse.

Well here is the problem Ru. I have taken a ton of heat over the years about my criticism of the Bengals. People just didn't get it or understand why. I would talk about Dalton not being the guy to take us to the next

level and I was crushed for that every year yet their was a reason and I kept bringing it up only to be ignored. Now it's too late. What I foreseen years ago is now upon us.

The reason son I would get in Dalton and in Marvin all these years was simple. The Bengals window for success was closing and closing fast. We had the talent to win it all if we could simply replace a piece here and there and that piece was our QB. Dalton has proven over and over he isn't the answer. He folds like a lawn chair in just about every game against good teams or in crunch time of a game. His post season play is a joke yet all his apologist always blame the losses in everyone but him. They use injury excuses even though every team has injuries. Well the Hen has come home to roost.

The window has closed last year when they finished 3rd in a horrible division. This off season has seen the decent players we

had flee like they were running from the plague. Marvin who is the worst in game

manager ever to walk the sidelines still acts as if there is nothing wrong. He actually said he should have a contract extension already.

Im sorry Bengals fans but their shot at getting a championship is long gone now.

I want them to win more than anyone and is why I have been so critical of the team ever since 2008 and it's because I knew they only had a small window of opportunity and I did t want them to blow it.

Well now I can only say I told you so as

we watch this team try and start all

over again. This team today is no better than it was in 2002.

Well here is the problem Ru. I have taken a ton of heat over the years about my criticism of the Bengals. People just didn't get it or understand why. I would talk about Dalton not being the guy to take us to the next

level and I was crushed for that every year yet their was a reason and I kept bringing it up only to be ignored. Now it's too late. What I foreseen years ago is now upon us.

The reason son I would get in Dalton and in Marvin all these years was simple. The Bengals window for success was closing and closing fast. We had the talent to win it all if we could simply replace a piece here and there and that piece was our QB. Dalton has proven over and over he isn't the answer. He folds like a lawn chair in just about every game against good teams or in crunch time of a game. His post season play is a joke yet all his apologist always blame the losses in everyone but him. They use injury excuses even though every team has injuries. Well the Hen has come home to roost.

The window has closed last year when they finished 3rd in a horrible division. This off season has seen the decent players we

had flee like they were running from the plague. Marvin who is the worst in game

manager ever to walk the sidelines still acts as if there is nothing wrong. He actually said he should have a contract extension already.

Im sorry Bengals fans but their shot at getting a championship is long gone now.

I want them to win more than anyone and is why I have been so critical of the team ever since 2008 and it's because I knew they only had a small window of opportunity and I did t want them to blow it.

Well now I can only say I told you so as

we watch this team try and start all

over again. This team today is no better than it was in 2002.

To be fair you can admit now you were wrong on the talent level though, right? We had some big debates about that, and good to see you even acknowledge now that they did have the talent lol :D

With that said I agree with you on everything else. Which as we have talked about even in person, I changed to agree with you on Dalton 2 years ago. I wish we could trade him to get more picks, plus save money.

I know Mike Brown doesn't like change and thinks staying consistent is better, and some cases it is. However change can also be good. I think the players even want change. I think they like Marvin as a person, but I think the players even want a change to help try to jump start things. I believe that is the real reason Palmer left. He thought Lewis would be gone after 2010, and when he was brought back he wanted out. Players can like a coach, but still want a new coach and change.

Mike Brown better realize this, because if not players like Tez and Eifert definitely won't sign back after this year even if we try.

It is popular to think poorly of the Bengals' offseason at this point due to the sheer volume of players they've lost. But when you take a look at the roster, the organization was ready to lose these Whit & Zeitler. They drafted two offensive lineman in the 2015 draft and re-signed Smith to play guard (which seems to be a popular move). It's up to the new guys to step up & produce.

I know he's a nice guy, and he has had a good career, but the Bengals DLine will improve by replacing Peko. Somebody mentioned that he was invited to coach for Cincy, and I hope he does. Awesome player during his heyday, but he's past his prime. I'd love to see him do well in Denver, and I'm also excited the Broncos replaced Ware with Peko. :D

I'm comfortable with WJ3 & Kirkpatrick as the starting CB's. Shaw and/or Iloka are fine at safety.

I'd like to add another linebacker on defense.

Connor Barwin is an interesting rumor.

No panic here. Long way to August. My main concern is o-line, but it was horrible last year, so it probably can't get much worse. A healthy Eifert, AJ, and one of the two 2nd year WR's play well we will be competitive again. The defense will be fine.

:thumb:

To be fair you can admit now you were wrong on the talent level though, right?
No, I wasn't wrong, I think it is now your chance to admit you were wrong. There is no way that any of our teams from 202-2014 were more talented than any of our SB teams or the 2005 team.