Free Steak Dinner For All NKU Students If The Norse Win!

B-Ball-fan

Odds are small NKU wins correct? I would have to assume he has a bet for NKU to win meaning if they win great he wins a bunch of money to pay for said steaks. If they lose well I'm sure it'll be just another Friday night loss on the pocket book.

I would have to assume he has a bet for NKU to win meaning if they win great he wins a bunch of money to pay for said steaks. If they lose well I'm sure it'll be just another Friday night loss on the pocket book.
I doubt it. If he was really concerned about it, which I know he isn't, he would have bought an insurance policy to cover the meals assuming every undergrad had a meal. He isn't flush with cash, his investors are, but either way, I'm certain all parties involved are enjoying the PR he is getting on this while having nearly zero risk.

I know a lot of people don't like Jeff Ruby but I love the guy! He does so much for the NKY community by helping out fundraisers, putting up cash rewards for bad guys to get caught, donating money to help needy families, etc. He is an asset to this region for sure!

I doubt it. If he was really concerned about it, which I know he isn't, he would have bought an insurance policy to cover the meals assuming every undergrad had a meal. He isn't flush with cash, his investors are, but either way, I'm certain all parties involved are enjoying the PR he is getting on this while having nearly zero risk.

Plus the attention he would receive if it some how happened. It would end up being a tax write off. Basically free advertising here because it's not gonna happen. Wish I would have thought about it. :lol2:

I agree on the insurance policy...just like a half court shot attempt by a fan.