Tahj Rice (Waggener) commits

It's a great video and it's getting national attention. I don't understand the negativity. The young man has to be pretty intelligent to be going to Duke.

It's not a statement about Tahj Rice's intelligence, or even about Tahj Rice.

Isn't the Courier-Journal supposed to be a legitimate news outlet?

They are, they are helping report on a Louisville kid accepting a D1 scholarship. He just choose to do it in an unorthodox way. they would have had somebody in the gym if he was sitting at a table to sign, they just broadcast his unusual way of announcing it. A little over the top, but I am afraid that this has become the new norm for a lot of these kids.....you can thank, facebook, instagram, snapchat, etc......

Sure they are but this video is way better than any I have seen. Like I said this video is getting national attention and that in itself makes it news worthy and legitimate.

Sure they are but this video is way better than any I have seen. Like I said this video is getting national attention and that in itself makes it news worthy and legitimate.

So did the video of the "cash me outside how bout dat" girl, and scores of other videos that make it on to Tosh.0...I just don't like seeing an otherwise credible news outlet put out this nonsense.

"Louisville Courier-Journal: Reporting on what counts, and making videos of high schoolers zapping other high schoolers with make-believe super powers."

So did the video of the "cash me outside how bout dat" girl, and scores of other videos that make it on to Tosh.0...I just don't like seeing an otherwise credible news outlet put out this nonsense.

"Louisville Courier-Journal: Reporting on what counts, and making videos of high schoolers zapping other high schoolers with make-believe super powers."

Simple...don't watch it.