Who's Rooting for the Norse to Upset the Cats???

Just curious to see how many folks would enjoy seeing NKU pull off the shocker of all shockers. For NKU, this would be almost equivalent to winning the championship. This WOULD be their championship. Let's just say that I wouldn't be terribly disappointed if this were to happen. I say, GO NORSE !!!! Who's with me ????

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm one of the biggest UK fans on this board. I have also attended a crap ton of NKU games. Missed maybe one game a year over 5 years while a student at NKU. I've worked for the school as a student, after graduation and volunteer as an Advisor. Extremely involved on campus but won't post my resume. Lots of ties to NKU.

In saying all that...

If NKU wins I will be completely thrilled.

If UK wins, I'll be happy that the Cats advance. I'll just hope that NKU played well, but either way, it's still great for the program.

Just curious to see how many folks would enjoy seeing NKU pull off the shocker of all shockers. For NKU, this would be almost equivalent to winning the championship. This WOULD be their championship. Let's just say that I wouldn't be terribly disappointed if this were to happen. I say, GO NORSE !!!! Who's with me ????

If it was any other team the Norse is playing I'd be with you. Our life savings went to Lexington so I'll be on the Big Blue side.

I feel like I'm one of the biggest UK fans on this board. I have also attended a crap ton of NKU games. Missed maybe one game a year over 5 years while a student at NKU. I've worked for the school as a student, after graduation and volunteer as an Advisor. Extremely involved on campus but won't post my resume. Lots of ties to NKU.

In saying all that...

If NKU wins I will be completely thrilled.

If UK wins, I'll be happy that the Cats advance. I'll just hope that NKU played well, but either way, it's still great for the program.

I haven't worked for NKU but this is how I feel about it.