The Ball's dad has lost it

sweet16

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ makes around $100,000,000 per year from Nike/Jordan Brand ($60M plus a % of sales)

LBJ makes $30M plus a % of sales (Life time contract)

KD makes $28.5M per year (10 year contract)

The Ball deal would average $33M per son, per year, over 10 years...looking down the road someone will be getting $33M per year...could it be the Ball's? Who knows!

MJ makes around $100,000,000 per year from Nike/Jordan Brand ($60M plus a % of sales)

LBJ makes $30M plus a % of sales (Life time contract)

KD makes $28.5M per year (10 year contract)

The Ball deal would average $33M per son, per year, over 10 years...looking down the road someone will be getting $33M per year...could it be the Ball's? Who knows!

MJ and Lebron are two of the best ever. Not a big deal for them to get that.

MJ and Lebron are two of the best ever. Not a big deal for them to get that.

Agree, but what is a huge deal today will not be the biggest in a few years. More comparable to KD, KD making $28.5M now will easily be $30-40M for the next KD in 5 to 10 years. If it turns out to be a Ball Brother this money isn't completely crazy, yet they have to turn out to be ALL-TIME greats to get that much Coin!

Agree, but what is a huge deal today will not be the biggest in a few years. More comparable to KD, KD making $28.5M now will easily be $30-40M for the next KD in 5 to 10 years. If it turns out to be a Ball Brother this money isn't completely crazy, yet they have to turn out to be ALL-TIME greats to get that much Coin!

But he is wanting that and they have not proven anything at the next level. Two of them are still in HS.

I wonder if the youngest kid will go straight to the D League? I have no idea how good he is, but it would make sense (if his older 2 brothers could get some type of package sponsorship deal). He could play in the D League for a year with a shoe sponsorship.

But he is wanting that and they have not proven anything at the next level. Two of them are still in HS.

Oh yeah, he's nuts. My only point was that someone is going to make that much sooner than later.

If he signed that deal, wouldn't both high schoolers be ineligible for HS and College?

He needs to stop talking. He has one pro (not necessarily NBA) in Lonzo. The other two are okay. They aren't sure fire pros. He isn't helping them at all by running his mouth.

Mock Draft I saw has Lonzo as a #2 pick, so he'll get some run in the NBA to see if he has what his dad says he does.