Ballard/Taylor County predictions

Ballard vs. Taylor County  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Ballard vs. Taylor County

• Ballard (28-6)
    • Taylor County (20-14)

Ballard is one of the teams I haven't been able to watch this year. This was supposed to be Trinity's year, but Ballard ruined that. I expect Ballard to play Hop/Fern Creek winner.

Seems like every time it's supposed to be Ballard's year, Trinity beats them and ruins it. Whenever it's Trinity's year, Ballard returns the favor and ends their season. Happened in 2014 when Snider and Martin were seniors and everyone had them favored to win state.

Seems like every time it's supposed to be Ballard's year, Trinity beats them and ruins it. Whenever it's Trinity's year, Ballard returns the favor and ends their season. Happened in 2014 when Snider and Martin were seniors and everyone had them favored to win state.

So true and Ballard did the same to Trinity when Ray Spaulding was a senior with a starting lineup that all had D1 offers. It is odd they do that to each other. I have watched both teams and there is not any scenario that I can see Taylor County pulling this one out. It is a very bad match-up for Taylor County. The pressure from Ballard will really cause problems with a Taylor County team that when I saw them struggled with pressure. Great run by Taylor County to get to State once again, tough kids.