Thoughts and Opinions on the NCAA Tournament Bracket/Field

RoyalWildcat

Personally I feel as if Arizona is gonna have a pretty easy path to the Final Four, Duke also has a fairly easy path to the Elite 8, and Villanova should be upset with how they got treated. I expected to see UNC/UK/UCLA in the same bracket although as a UK fan that does worry me.

Wichita St (10) and Middle Tennessee St. (12) got screwed with their seedings, and South Carolina might be the weakest 7 seed ever in the NCAA Tourney.

I expect Florida to lose 1st round, as well as Florida St, South Carolina, Minnesota, and Creighton.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Syracuse probably should have been in but it's hilarious that they have to play UNC-Greensboro in the NIT.

Kentucky was the No. 1 2-seed. They had an argument for a No. 1 but a 2 is probably right IMO.

I honestly thought Louisville would drop to a 3. They have a tough draw I think.

Duke always gets an easy path. Arizona should be ecstatic.

I hate the tendency to put in-state teams vs. each other. Everyone in the state HATES that, but they continue to do it. I don't understand their reasoning. Whatever.

In general, I hate the Selection Committee and their shenanigans.

I kept seeing people laughing about this on Twitter. What is the back story that I'm missing?

Four days after the Syracuse Orange's Hall of Fame coach angered an entire city by saying there was "no value" in the Atlantic Coast Conference holding its postseason tournament in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Orange were matched up Sunday night against UNC Greensboro in the first round of the National Invitation Tournament.

Four days after the Syracuse Orange's Hall of Fame coach angered an entire city by saying there was "no value" in the Atlantic Coast Conference holding its postseason tournament in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Orange were matched up Sunday night against UNC Greensboro in the first round of the National Invitation Tournament.

217 NIT -- Syracuse Orange to play UNC Greensboro week after Jim Boeheim took shot at town

Duh.

That is pretty funny. Thanks!

217 NIT -- Syracuse Orange to play UNC Greensboro week after Jim Boeheim took shot at town

He's right, by the way. They took the money to stay relevant in football and, in so doing, became a conference that wasn't southern anymore. Play in the south if you have to, but play in Charlotte or Atlanta. No point for anyone to go to Greensboro.