18. Central Hardin

19. Madison Central

20. Elizabethtown

21. LaRue Co.

22. Campbell Co.

23. Somerset

24. Sayre

25. North Bullitt

Aside from Highlands (who deserves the recognition), there's no love for NKy. The region did graduate some very good talent, and the rest have yet to prove themselves. This is going to be a fun season.

I predict that Highlands, Cov Cath and Conner all finish in the top 20.

Aside from Highlands (who deserves the recognition), there's no love for NKy. The region did graduate some very good talent, and the rest have yet to prove themselves. This is going to be a fun season.

I predict that Highlands, Cov Cath and Conner all finish in the top 20.

Campbell County is in the top 20.

any surprises from the conner/HHS scrimmage a couple days ago? How did Kavanaugh look?

Did they have it?

I saw some messages either Friday night or Saturday morning with practice times for Saturday. I took that to mean that there as no scrimmage, but nothing explicitly stated so...

#11 eastern is 1-4.

Run ruled by 2 unranked teams. Baseball rankings used to be close to accurate, these are a joke.

I agree this poll is far from being on the money. I was skeptical about a few of the spots when I first saw this. For example, North Oldham went 15-20 last year and are now #8 in the state...why? Likely because PBR learned they got a transfer from St. Louis that can throw 96 mph. How did he do in their season opener against St. X? 1 IP, 4H, 7R, 5BB. St. X won 15-5. Also look at South Oldham...they had a solid year in 2016, but when was the last time they won the 8th region? Ever?

I think the preseason poll by KHSBCA is more accurate.