Kentucky 82 Arkansas 65

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox was good, Bam was good, Monk fought through, Willis was good on the boards and efficient on offense, Hawkins (once again thank you for staying at UK) showed great leadership, Humphries scored.....Cats Win Ill take it

Fox was good, Bam was good, Monk fought through, Willis was good on the boards and efficient on offense, Hawkins (once again thank you for staying at UK) showed great leadership, Humphries scored.....Cats Win Ill take it

Willis was benched for most of the 2nd half after having a very good 1st half. I'm not sure what happened there.

Another total team effort. U.K. stayed tough on defense (up until around the 5 min. mark), out rebounded the Lil Piggy's 40-26, humiliated them and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy than M. Anderson.

Bam with 9 reb., 17 pts., Monk w/ 17 and Fox adding 18 to his tourney MVP play. My MVP was Dom Hawkins ! What a tourney he had ! U.K. doesn't win this without Dom's play. I was also proud of the class that all of the U.K. players showed when the Arky cheap shots started flying.

SEC TOURNAMENT CHAMPONSHIP #30 !

On to the big dance / selection show ......