Boys & Girls Sweet 16 Video Broadcast

All the Boys and Girls Sweet 16 games are being broadcast at the NFHS Network website.

You can sign up for a one month package right now for $9.95 (usually $15) but you have to remember to cancel automatic repay before next month or the site will charge your credit card month after month until you tell them to stop.

I have no idea how long the $9.95 deal will be offered so I thought why the heck not since I'm gonna be watching the Boys games next week for sure, and I might as well take advantage of the great deal now and watch the Girls games this week too.

If they happen to charge $15 next week, I'm already set for a complete month at the discounted price of $9.95. Sounds like a great deal to me as that's 30 total state tourney games for just about $10.

Live High School Sports, Stats and Events - NFHS Network

All the Boys and Girls Sweet 16 games are being broadcast at the NFHS Network website.

You can sign up for a one month package right now for $9.95 (usually $15) but you have to remember to cancel automatic repay before next month or the site will charge your credit card month after month until you tell them to stop.

I have no idea how long the $9.95 deal will be offered so I thought why the heck not since I'm gonna be watching the Boys games next week for sure, and I might as well take advantage of the great deal now and watch the Girls games this week too.

If they happen to charge $15 next week, I'm already set for a complete month at the discounted price of $9.95. Sounds like a great deal to me as that's 30 total state tourney games for just about $10.

Thanks for the info.

Will you be able to watch games multiple times during the month and on tape delay if you miss the live broadcast?