2017 All 10th Region Team

Here is the 2017 All 10th Region Player Teams. Thanks to all who voted for the players. They will be honored at the annual banquet on March 21st at 6:00 at Paris High School.

1st Team

Jake Ohmer - Scott High School

Austin Crawford - Bracken County

Dontaie Allen - Pendleton County

Cole Hegyi - Campbell County

Jekobi Wells - Paris High School

2nd Team

Levi Dunaway - Mason County

Garren Bertsch - Campbell County

Will Philpot - GRC

Eric Johnson - Paris High School

Ameryon Blackburn - Bourbon County

3rd Team

Ryan Cooper - GRC

Jared Shoemaker - Augusta

Mason Burden - Robertson County

Jordan Graham - GRC

Titus Ransom - Bourbon County

Honorable Mention: Zach Hamberg, Bryce Donnelly - Bishop Brossart, Brady Jones - Bracken County, Akeem Riley - Calvary Christian, Quenton Turley, Spencer Free - Harrison Co., Jaylen Lofton - Mason Co., Ben Swolsky, Baylen Bauer - St. Patrick, Brennan Canada - Montgomery Co., Chad Ohmer, Nelson Perrin - Scott, Spencer Morris - Nicholas Co., Grant Walsch - Pendleton Co., Tanner Clos - Campbell Co.,

Aric Russell - 2017 10th Region Coach of the Year

Terence Brooks - 2017 Class "A" Coach of the Year

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wells. I know it's really close, but I go with the kid on the better team. Also, how do you separate Hegyi and Bertsch? Their numbers are identical.

I'm convinced Paris would beat Campbell right now, Campbell has had a really disappointing regional tournament in terms of performance, they have played one good half of basketball so far. That being said it's pretty evident Hegyi is THE GUY on that team but I don't see Bertsch as a first team guy. Wells is a player!! I'd take that first team up against any other regions first team any day of the week!!

I'm convinced Paris would beat Campbell right now, Campbell has had a really disappointing regional tournament in terms of performance, they have played one good half of basketball so far. That being said it's pretty evident Hegyi is THE GUY on that team but I don't see Bertsch as a first team guy. Wells is a player!! I'd take that first team up against any other regions first team any day of the week!!

You obviously haven't seen CC play this year. This award is for the entire season, not this tourney.

Wells. I know it's really close, but I go with the kid on the better team. Also, how do you separate Hegyi and Bertsch? Their numbers are identical.

Tell that to the coaches ... they voted Wells on the first team and he should stay there! Heck, for that matter, 10 other kids could be on the first team ... your kids can play, but so can Wells! I'll take the first team all day long! If you don't like it, tell the coaches how you really feel or just move to another region who do not have all-region teams! :rolleyes:

Your logic, the first team should be Hegyi, Bertsch, Day, Geiman and Clos since they're on a better team, correct? Move everyone else down.

Even against the 4th, 6th, 7th and 11th regions? These guys are good but a first team from those regions would be a tall order.

You can't NVR satisfy everyone on this site...Wells is first team whenever your done hating Pink cookies or whatever your name is...he's a team player...best athlete on the floor every night and plays bball as a past time...I don't put personal business on the site but the 17yr old senior has a bright future in Football or Basketball or Track.

Even against the 4th, 6th, 7th and 11th regions? These guys are good but a first team from those regions would be a tall order.

I'm not saying they'd beat every region in the state. But I wouldn't trade that group for anyone IMO that's a solid group of players, I don't think the regions you mentioned would blow this team out or anything.

You can't NVR satisfy everyone on this site...Wells is first team whenever your done hating Pink cookies or whatever your name is...he's a team player...best athlete on the floor every night and plays bball as a past time...I don't put personal business on the site but the 17yr old senior has a bright future in Football or Basketball or Track.

Keep your head up dude, the kid proved to anyone in their right mind This season he's a first team player.. he wins the game last night and people talk about him for POY just ran into Ohmer who IMO is the best player in the region and it's not close. Paris had a heck of a season and impressed a lot of people!! Hustle goes along way and those kids played there heart out!

Tell that to the coaches ... they voted Wells on the first team and he should stay there! Heck, for that matter, 10 other kids could be on the first team ... your kids can play, but so can Wells! I'll take the first team all day long! If you don't like it, tell the coaches how you really feel or just move to another region who do not have all-region teams! :rolleyes:

Yeah, well, you know that's just like your opinion, man.