Campbell County 64 Bracken County 59 (10th Region Semifinals)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Polar Bears left it all on the floor. Played aggressive D and suspect they outrebounded the Camels by a half dozen. Gave themselves a real chance to win. Nothing to be said negative about losing tonight. Camels appeared to have 4 or 5 in double figures. Just too much firepower.

Camels had more players contributing and helping Hegyi out. According to the PA they almost had 4 in double figures. Crawford only player in double figures for Bears!

Crawford himself was worth the $7 price of admission

Tonight was one of the most fun games I've been to and also the most heartbreaking. Tonight was the last game for 6 seniors. Two of which were my brothers and it will be sad to never see them put on a Polar Bear basketball uniform again. Thanks for the memories Polar Bears, ecspecially my brothers Brady and Nick Jones. Love you guys and didn't miss a game all year!

And as one season ends another one starts. 5/6 seniors start baseball tomorrow and a total of 12 of the basketball players play baseball as well.

This year they finished with the first back to back winning seasons since 2009, their first All 'A' Classic final since 2010, and first regional tournament win since 1989.