George Rogers Clark 56 Mason Country 53 OT 10th region championship

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's the final play of regulation. The ball is caught mid-stride, she goes left right and finish (they're just really long steps).. never see a 3rd step. Plus the guy from half court calls this??? Lady Royals should have played better and not been in this situation but they should also be the region champs. Good luck GRC.

Here's the final play of regulation. The ball is caught mid-stride, she goes left right and finish (they're just really long steps).. never see a 3rd step. Plus the guy from half court calls this??? Lady Royals should have played better and not been in this situation but they should also be the region champs. Good luck GRC.

Mason CO ranked above GRC all season. In my heart I felt GRC was the best team in the region and we proved it tonight.

Mason CO ranked above GRC all season. In my heart I felt GRC was the best team in the region and we proved it tonight.

I'll take my homegrown girls who who have been in Maysville their entire life over the other situation any day! But as I said goodluck.