Mason County 51 Campbell County 47 (10th region semi finals)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent game to watch, officials were bad but it was both ways.

Mason County went on a 20-4 that stretched from the 3rd to 4th quarter and that pretty much sealed it. Campbell had chances as Mason Co stayed in their zone allowing open 3 point attempts but didn't connect on any.

Congrats to a well deserving Mason team. Really felt this game would be close to a toss up. Edge would likely be given to Mason given more horses and weapons @ Mason. Here comes GRC!! Should be a dee-dandarilla!

Great game, tough defense played by both teams. Mason could never get over the hump and get the lead until late in the third qtr. Frodge with a big three to start the fourth and eight in the qtr. Campbell made 12 FT's in the first half and NONE in the second half. Girls are where they want to be and bring it home tomorrow night.

Great game, tough defense played by both teams. Mason could never get over the hump and get the lead until late in the third qtr. Frodge with a big three to start the fourth and eight in the qtr. Campbell made 12 FT's in the first half and NONE in the second half. Girls are where they want to be and bring it home tomorrow night.

Numerous times I already had the words "MC takes the lead" typed out and ready to post to the update thread and each time something happened - either a turnover or missed basket that made me delete the comment and just update the score.

This is not a knock on anyone but does Harrison Co not normally announce the fouls on a player or put the number fouls of the player on the scoreboard?

Or have a scorers' table that can accommodate the team scorers??? Come on. All those table for the press and they couldn't move one down to the floor? :no:

The regional tournaments boys/girls should stay at the schools of GRC/Mason/Montgomery

As for the game , felt the lady royals were sluggish in the first half, they put 2 halves together and they possibly win this one by 10-15. Gosh tonight's going to be fun.

This is not a knock on anyone but does Harrison Co not normally announce the fouls on a player or put the number fouls of the player on the scoreboard?

You are not supposed to announce it according to NFHS rules. During regular season or any games. Just enforced in post-season I guess.

You are not supposed to announce it according to NFHS rules. During regular season or any games. Just enforced in post-season I guess.

New to me on that one. Have plenty of parents that go to a lot of games (home & away) andthey even made the comment. Mason does it for the boys (post on the scoreboard).