Huggins Article On ESPN

TTS_JF

Love the story. I've really grown to appreciate Huggins a lot more now that UofL doesn't play his teams on too regular a basis. Really enjoyed watching his UC squads, and the WVU squads have been fun too.

I'll have to find it, but I have a really cool picture from the Frankfort Civic Center of an action shot I took from the seats behind the basket. Has North College Hill OJ Mayo elevating for a three against South Laurel, with Huggs and Tubby sitting at press row in the frame. Must have been 2006.

I'm old school and like Huggy , but there is going to be a time where not many recruits want to play that " ignore the volume and profanity , just listen to his words " approach isnt gonna fly .

You mean soft kids?

Sadly, you are correct. And irritates me to no end.

Sadly too many people like yourself are the ones who put racist labels on everything. Grayson Allen is a thug to me. Last I checked he was whiter than me.

My definition is someone who uses bully tactics or cheap tactics with no regards for anyone else's safety.

A definition of Thug: A cruel or viscous person.

Didn't see color mentioned in that definition.

Sadly too many people like yourself are the ones who put racist labels on everything. Grayson Allen is a thug to me. Last I checked he was whiter than me.

My definition is someone who uses bully tactics or cheap tactics with no regards for anyone else's safety.

A definition of Thug: A cruel or viscous person.

Didn't see color mentioned in that definition.

Not even close to being a thug. A tad unhinged, maybe.