Dirt Track Racing Fans

UK#1fanisback

@Footballforever74

I thought about going Saturday, but doubt I make it. I probably will be at Florence next weekend for Spring 50 unless weather is bad; if the weather is better toward Indiana we might goto Brownstown Speedway.

• 1 month later...
@Footballforever 74

In a couple weeks Florence Speedway is doing a free general admission night.

May 13th

What does it normally cost. Every year I say I am going to go but have never been. Do they race every weekend?

Can you give me some info for a first timer. Is it bleacher seating, fcfs? or assigned seats? Do they allow soft sided coolers in or have to buy everything there? Do they sell beer?

What does it normally cost. Every year I say I am going to go but have never been. Do they race every weekend?

Can you give me some info for a first timer. Is it bleacher seating, fcfs? or assigned seats? Do they allow soft sided coolers in or have to buy everything there? Do they sell beer?

This weekend is 15 dollars a ticket. It is dollar day everything in the concession stand is a dollar.

@littleluck55

It's bleacher seating for the regular shows, I'm assuming the free general admission night will be crowded. They do allow soft sided coolers, my dad came a couple weeks ago and brought beer in the stands in cooler no glass. They do also sell beer I think it's $2.00 or $2.50 on a normal night.

I enjoy the racing, and you generally get out of the track pretty early between 10-12.

@littleluck55

It's bleacher seating for the regular shows, I'm assuming the free general admission night will be crowded. They do allow soft sided coolers, my dad came a couple weeks ago and brought beer in the stands in cooler no glass. They do also sell beer I think it's $2.00 or $2.50 on a normal night.

I enjoy the racing, and you generally get out of the track pretty early between 10-12.

I think I am going to go. Sounds a like a good time. I will take my oldest daughter with me as I think she'll enjoy it. I looked at their website and confirmed you can bring a cooler and beer. I love you can do that. I think I'll pass on free general admission and wait for a normal night a pay for the ticket and hope it's not as crowded.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Lawrenceburg Motorcycle Speedway last night had a great time. It is awesome the money the city put into the place. For only 10 dollars you can watch several motorcycle classes and gokart classes they was racing past 12 AM last night.