Top 10 most endangered animals.

jericho

As my Dad use to say...more money than brains.

While I am fascinated by Southeast Asian culture, their treatment of animals is quite troubling. Their fit industry will often start skinning animals before dead. Several of their dishes involve eating shellfish while still alive and other disturbing practices. Maybe PETA should go over there more. Won't hold my breath.

As my Dad use to say...more money than brains.

While I am fascinated by Southeast Asian culture, their treatment of animals is quite troubling. Their fit industry will often start skinning animals before dead. Several of their dishes involve eating shellfish while still alive and other disturbing practices. Maybe PETA should go over there more. Won't hold my breath.

I have been there a lot, and thankfully was never expected to eat anything still moving. However, I agree with you...very different culturally...look up Soi Dogs.

The Chinese would jokingly say they would eat anything with four legs that wasn't a table.

luckily their population is on the rise.

This is great news, but as you probably know, not a matter of chance. In 2010 the countries where Tigers exist coalesced and set targets of doubling the population and enacted measures to recover the species which was down to 3,200. It is 3,890 which is the right direction, but there remains much still to be done.