George W. Bush paints dark picture of America under Trump

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Article title is a doozy.

I appreciate that Trump addressed some of the open animosity toward minorites that some Trump supporters exhibit. W is correct on that front. I hope that Trump continues to realize how important it is for him to lead on that front.

I have toned it down. Just seems to me some of you can only see things obe way and many seem to have forgoiten all of the post like this on the president who just left office. Republicans seem to give it but cant take it.

I got nothing against anti-Trump, anti-Obama, anti-anybody threads. The more conversation the better. Usually it's how I learn more about politics because it beats the trash on my social media.

Be nice if you offered commentary instead of just posting links over and over, but it doesn't seem like you ever have any.

How Half Of America Lost Its Flippin Mind

This is a great read...written by a professed liberal of conservative upbringing. I think he gets it right. And, I think of this article when I read part of Bush's comments. GW needs to go away with Jimmy Carter and both shut the heck up.

The article title didn't show up in the link I copied...sorry if it violates rules.

How Half Of America Lost Its Flippin Mind

This is a great read...written by a professed liberal of conservative upbringing. I think he gets it right. And, I think of this article when I read part of Bush's comments. GW needs to go away with Jimmy Carter and both shut the heck up.

The article title didn't show up in the link I copied...sorry if it violates rules.

Well done Spindoc!!

Well done Spindoc!!

Interesting read with (Some) good points. Reaches quite bit with some analogies or reasons. Not all urban living people act or think the way the author describes, in fact most don't. There are those that do have those thoughts and actions, but again not the norm.

One of the points is that people in urban areas don't work hard, I actually think conservatives think liberals don't work hard, that is rubbish. In general, you won't pay the bills if you don't work hard.

A good read, though.

George W was a RINO.

I didn't care much for his terms in office, particularly the financial part of it. He started what I call the 'credit card' trend, spend more money than you make. That means going in the red every year regardless of how one looks at it.