Bracken County 52 Harrison County 40 (10th Region Quarterfinals)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bracken County 20-40 from the field. Harrison County 15-55.

This game was a snooze fest. How in the world Pendleton County with a Dontae Allen lost to the team I saw out there tonight is beyond me. Hopefully games get better in the semis. Tonight's just felt flat and boring, can see why meeting mcpapa was a highlight for some

This game was a snooze fest. How in the world Pendleton County with a Dontae Allen lost to the team I saw out there tonight is beyond me. Hopefully games get better in the semis. Tonight's just felt flat and boring, can see why meeting mcpapa was a highlight for some

It is what it is.

HC leading scorer was out.

Not sure Free would've made much of a difference. Like I said, saw Harrison play Robertson last Friday and was not impressed at all. Knew this would be an easy first round game for whomever was lucky enough to draw them, the Polar Bears just happened to be the lucky team.