Kevin Zeitler - Signed with the Browns

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming they don't want to pay market value for him.

Anyone?

I cant fathom the idea of letting an All Pro offensive lineman walk. They drafted him in the first round for a reason. I'm okay with it because I think if he walks he will be the Jags number 1 FA and will make him the highest paid Guard in the NFL.

I cant fathom the idea of letting an All Pro offensive lineman walk. They drafted him in the first round for a reason. I'm okay with it because I think if he walks he will be the Jags number 1 FA and will make him the highest paid Guard in the NFL.

That is the problem. He will command highest paid guard money in the nfl. Which they already paid their other guard big money 2 years ago. That is a lot of money to put in between just 2 guards. They messed up by signing Boling back. They should have let him walk 2 years ago.

As much as it would suck to lose him. I also understand not paying another guard such a high price.

That is the problem. He will command highest paid guard money in the nfl. Which they already paid their other guard big money 2 years ago. That is a lot of money to put in between just 2 guards. They messed up by signing Boling back. They should have let him walk 2 years ago.

As much as it would suck to lose him. I also understand not paying another guard such a high price.

He will easily get 12 million a year on the market. Would the Bengals be willing to fork that out is the question.

I sure hope not.

Dennard has shown nothing, Jackson didn't play so we know nothing, Pac Man, well.... they have to keep him another year. He is not elite but is a good corner. Gotta do it. I'd rather do this than lock him up and then find out Jackson is the real deal and Dennard comes around.

Dennard has shown nothing, Jackson didn't play so we know nothing, Pac Man, well.... they have to keep him another year. He is not elite but is a good corner. Gotta do it. I'd rather do this than lock him up and then find out Jackson is the real deal and Dennard comes around.

I would probably resign Dre but no way I give him big money.

He will easily get 12 million a year on the market. Would the Bengals be willing to fork that out is the question.

They would have the money but is it financially smart to put so much money in between just 2 guards? If they do that's fine, but then they probably lose their leader on the team and best tackle in Whit.