Vikings Decline 2017 Option on Adrian Peterson; Will Become Unrestricted FA

Aren't you a Vikings fan?

What's the issue with how they're operated?

They should've dropped AP ages ago. Traded him to Dallas two or three seasons ago.

The trade for Bradford was the most foolish level of unrealistic hopefulness I've ever seen. No matter the QB, that offensive line wasn't going to protect anyone and now the Vikes are without their first and fourth round picks next season.

The stadium deal was a complete mess and the state legislature and Minneapolis city government should be ashamed of the way it was pushed through at the Vikings' front office's behest.

They should've dropped AP ages ago. Traded him to Dallas two or three seasons ago.

The trade for Bradford was the most foolish level of unrealistic hopefulness I've ever seen. No matter the QB, that offensive line wasn't going to protect anyone and now the Vikes are without their first and fourth round picks next season.

The stadium deal was a complete mess and the state legislature and Minneapolis city government should be ashamed of the way it was pushed through at the Vikings' front office's behest.

I think these folks get hoodwinked because it gets them a Superbowl with it being a new stadium. The state did all it could to make this deal work. Such is life in Minnesota. Make sure the Twin Cities eat first, eat again, then evaluate matters.

That said, having drove by the stadium multiple times, it is a site to see. I have not been indoors, but outside it is awesome.

I think these folks get hoodwinked because it gets them a Superbowl with it being a new stadium. The state did all it could to make this deal work. Such is life in Minnesota. Make sure the Twin Cities eat first, eat again, then evaluate matters.

That said, having drove by the stadium multiple times, it is a site to see. I have not been indoors, but outside it is awesome.

City of Minneaapolis is going to end up paying nearly $700 million on that stadium, roughly half the total cost.

It should embarrass the people working for the city; I suppose it doesn't.

No way.

Already have a top 5 backfield in the league.

Crédit to the Pats system. Put that backfield on any other team and it probably doesn't even look like a top 15 back field and a couple of those guys probably are fighting to make the team. However in the Pats system and how they use them, I agree it is a top 5 backfield as is and no need to add an AP.