Who stays? Who goes?

KyDad

Opinions on who leaves the Kentucky roster this year to enter the draft? I believe there are a few locks(Monk, Fox, Adebayo) but what about the rest? I always hear there is no way Briscoe comes back but I don't see how he could play in the NBA or who would draft him with the way he plays. Gabriel is another mystery because I have heard he would go if there was any opportunity to make money for his family. Just thought I would get some different views on this.

Monk and Fox are the only ones who should go but I'm sure a few others will make a mistake

This is always a tough point to take for me. I totally get what your saying, because I totally think Bam could increase his draft status by coming back and improving his offensive game, but if you are a top 20 lock, which most boards say he is, I think it is hard not to go and isn't necessarily a mistake.

If Gabriel and Briscoe go, that is a mistake lol

Monk, Fox, and Bam go. I think Wenyen will stay and so will Briscoe. Briscoe is to slow for the NBA game and can't shoot, I think he ends up a 3-4 year guy and might not get drafted whenever he does decide to go unless he can get a National Title while at UK it MIGHT push up some draft boards to a late 2nd Round pick. But the way it's looking, his best shot was to enter the Draft last season and maybe go late 2nd Round. Because at this point his Draft stock continues to fall.

I'm hoping several of this bunch go. I've seen enough. Bring on the next batch.

I like this group, and think Monk is a terrific scorer, but I will not be sad to see some of them go. I think the group Cal is bringing in next year, with Briscoe (assuming he stays), Gabriel, SKJ, Humphries, Diallo (hopefully) coming back they could be scary good! Especially if they get Bamba to commit

Edited by KingOfClutch33
Added something to the end

Fox, Bam and Monk are gone . I'd guess Briscoe would go but he's got to know hes headed to Europe at best. While I appreciate his grit and heart I'll not miss IB's game at all. Gabriel -- any GM that draft him must be the most patient guy ever . Its going to be a while before that toddler is ready .

Gabriel -- any GM that draft him must be the most patient guy ever . Its going to be a while before that toddler is ready .

He reminds me of the International Player in the draft that teams pick but leave in their home country's league for a few more years.