Kentucky Recruiting 2018

letabrotherspeak

They have 3 verbals as of now and have a huge recruiting weekend this weekend.

They are trending very well for 4 kids from Ohio.

Blue Smith

Xavier Peters

Brandon Bates

Blaine Scott

I believe the Reigelsperger may be visiting this weekend. Not positive on this. Blue Smith is a teammate of his.

Ohio State's big recruiting guy just said UK in driver seat for L'Christian Smith from Ohio as well.

Vince Marrow earns his money...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reigelsperger just committed to UK on Twitter...honestly surprised considering all of the "recruiting" he's been doing with other kids to try to get them to UC and being around UC program so much these past few weeks.

Honestly where he ends up signing is all that matters. If Hawkins/Vann commit to UC in May, I could see him flipping.

Reigelsperger just committed to UK on Twitter...honestly surprised considering all of the "recruiting" he's been doing with other kids to try to get them to UC and being around UC program so much these past few weeks.

Honestly where he ends up signing is all that matters. If Hawkins/Vann commit to UC in May, I could see him flipping.

UC getting Hawkins would be the recruiting win of the year.

Huge win for UK in Ohio, I thought the balance of power was gonna shift.

I don't see it.

Don't underestimate Dad being a UC alum and former player as well as a lot of family ties to the UC staff...Many around Hawkins' recruitment have said UC is currently his leader, despite the big time offers he holds.

As far as Blue Smith goes...I'm going to guess Riegelsperger committing to UK helps them with him but UC giving him the opportunity to be an impact contributor on both the gridiron and hardwood is what they are trying to sell him on. He plans to visit UC soon for a hoops visit.

There are going to be a lot of battles between the two programs as long as Marrow is at UK and UC has the current staff that they have under Fickell.

Easy to get excited over a February commitment but all that matters is who the kid signs with 11 months from now. See Michael Warren as a perfect example. A lot of pressure is put on these kids to commit on their visits.

Don't underestimate Dad being a UC alum and former player as well as a lot of family ties to the UC staff...Many around Hawkins' recruitment have said UC is currently his leader, despite the big time offers he holds.

As far as Blue Smith goes...I'm going to guess Riegelsperger committing to UK helps them with him but UC giving him the opportunity to be an impact contributor on both the gridiron and hardwood is what they are trying to sell him on. He plans to visit UC soon for a hoops visit.

There are going to be a lot of battles between the two programs as long as Marrow is at UK and UC has the current staff that they have under Fickell.

Easy to get excited over a February commitment but all that matters is who the kid signs with 11 months from now. See Michael Warren as a perfect example. A lot of pressure is put on these kids to commit on their visits.

He's too big for UC in my opinion. And as far as Smith/Reigelsperger goes, UC has to take one first to get the light on them. I have Smith going to UK unless Ohio State tells him he will get a shot at WR.

• 2 weeks later...