From a newbie

thsrockspapa

I have enjoyed BluegrassPreps.com including the rankings and finally became a member.:wave:

I am not able to drive now so this is a good way, along with the KHSAA website, to stay up on boys' high school basketball. The regular news coverage of high school basketball is so sparse these days, I decided to join the BluegrassPreps community. Please remember us handicapped guys as you post to the website. Your posts may be all the description we get.

I have a son who played for Louisville Trinity in the late 90s. His name is Jason Smith.

I have twin grand sons who are currently seniors on Trinity. Their names are Jacob and Brendan King.

I have enjoyed BluegrassPreps.com including the rankings and finally became a member.:wave:

I am not able to drive now so this is a good way, along with the KHSAA website, to stay up on boys' high school basketball. The regular news coverage of high school basketball is so sparse these days, I decided to join the BluegrassPreps community. Please remember us handicapped guys as you post to the website. Your posts may be all the description we get.

I have a son who played for Louisville Trinity in the late 90s. His name is Jason Smith.

I have twin grand sons who are currently seniors on Trinity. Their names are Jacob and Brendan King.

Glad you decided to join us!

Welcome! :thumb:

Basketball is life and you've come to the right place.

No better place to stay informed on all things Kentucky High School Basketball and even if you can't always get out to all the games you're sure to be clued into where you can listen or watch online, and stay on top of multiple games every evening during the season.