Max Preps Preseason Top 50

Booner1

Everyone in the state has seen them. They bring back 6 starters from last year's state title team (5 were on the 2014 state title team also). They've added pitching and the vacant 1st and 2nd base positions are basically filled in. Catching will not lose a beat as well. They face off vs Max preps #3 West Orange on 4/4 on top of an already strong SOS. 5 D1 athletes in the lineup, the core are only juniors. This team will be good for years to come.

Everyone in the state has seen them. They bring back 6 from last year's state title team (5 were on the 2014 state title team also). They've added pitching and the other vacant 1st and 2nd base positions are basically filled in. Catching will not lose a beat as well. They face off vs Max preps #3 West Orange on 4/4 on top of an already strong SOS. 5 D1 athletes in the lineup, the core are only juniors. This team will be good for years to come.

Maybe you haven't seen SC play.

Sure I have and they're a great ballclub. I just think there are others that are better, but as I said (which obviously is ignored by people or they can't read), until someone knocks them off they are reigning state champion and deservedly so!

Name them?

Male, McCracken County, Madisonville North-Hopkins, Butler, Bullitt East, Woodford County all are comparable to Scott County and better than East Carter in my opinion.

Again, though, until someone knocks off Scott County, they are at the top of the hill! I said that in the beginning so hopefully you read and understood my originals comments.

Oh ok that makes more sense. In your original post you said 'best'. I agree that those teams are comparable. It is worth to note thatSC has beaten all of those teams(have not played bullet East I think). We are a week away from another fun year. Can't wait to see the top 25 ranking later this week.

Oh ok that makes more sense. In your original post you said 'best'. I agree that those teams are comparable. It is worth to note thatSC has beaten all of those teams(have not played bullet East I think). We are a week away from another fun year. Can't wait to see the top 25 ranking later this week.

We played Bullitt East, McCracken, Woodford and Butler last year. All VERY good teams! But I think this year SC is one small tier above them. That doesn't mean they couldn't beat them, but all things even, I think SC has the edge this year. Can't wait to get started!!!!