Battery Case for an iPhone 6

theguru

I have had the same iPhone 6 since shortly after they came out. It works perfectly other than battery life is no where near what it used to be. I want to keep my phone but I am thinking about buying a battery case for it that is both functional and acts as a solid phone protector too.

Any recommendations?

Can someone explain how these battery cases work? I'm older and have never heard of them. This could be useful for me

They have a battery in them. The phone lives inside of the case. When you charge, you charge it while it is on the phone. Phone takes the full charge and the case takes a full charge. When your phone battery gets low, you switch a button and case charges your phone.

@theguru. What about the small potable charges as an option? I borrowed one this week. It was small enough to keep in my pocket during the charge. I'm gonna get me one. iPhone 6 is already fairly large. Don't think I'd want to add the thickness or the little extra on the end.

@theguru. What about the small potable charges as an option? I borrowed one this week. It was small enough to keep in my pocket during the charge. I'm gonna get me one. iPhone 6 is already fairly large. Don't think I'd want to add the thickness or the little extra on the end.

Those are cool! I have 2. They would make great BGP prizes.

I like all in one solutions.