Cincinnati Recruiting 2018

Walter

Rather than continuing the Fickell thread, figured I'd start a new one for recruiting.

Nice list of kids attending UC today for the second time in a month for another big junior day:

4* Top 100 6'6 Dayton Wayne WR L'Christian Smith

4* Fairfield DE Malik Vann

4* Moeller DT Aeneas Hawkins

4* Dayton Dunbar LB Antwuan Johnson

4* Wayne DE Alex Riegelsperger (big UK target)

4* Dayton Dunbar RB Tavion Thomas

High 3* Columbus St Francis Desales LB Brian Asamoah

I like UC with Hawkins and Riegelsperger...Riegelsperger likely ends up at UC regardless, but get Hawkins and it will be a domino effect with Vann and several other of the high level kids UC is involved with.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you about Hawkins. If they can get him to commit they will end up with possibly one of the better classes they have had in a long time! I think Reigelsperger will be the first one to commit. I love what Fick is doing with the focus on the Ohio kids.

I agree with you about Hawkins. If they can get him to commit they will end up with possibly one of the better classes they have had in a long time! I think Reigelsperger will be the first one to commit. I love what Fick is doing with the focus on the Ohio kids.

Hawkins is scheduled to announce May 10th...Reigelsperger May 25th...obviously Riegelsperger could move that up and be the first to commit but Hawkins is scheduled to be the first of the group as of today.