Robert Harward has rejected President Donald J. Trump's offer to become the next Nati

Again...an unknown white house official that "can say whatever they want".

It made be true but I am tired of the deep throats. At this point, if there arent names behind it, it doesnt mean anything to me.

You could say, "Trump brought us here". I will say, we should have questioned it all along.

turned the offer down due to financial and family commitments.

That's the "public" account. I heard an interview last night quoting sources close to Harward stating that he said ,with the current situation in the White House, the job would be a "turd" sandwich. I substituted the word turd for what Admiral Harward supposedly said about the job.

That's the "public" account. I heard an interview last night quoting sources close to Harward stating that he said ,with the current situation in the White House, the job would be a "turd" sandwich. I substituted the word turd for what Admiral Harward supposedly said about the job.

Interesting...you have a link, or know who said it?

Hearsay? Wonder what news outlet you got that from.

Interesting...you have a link, or know who said it?

No, I can't even remember which channel I was watching. I know it wasn't FOX. Maybe CNN or MSNBC. I know the piece said that the Obama administration really liked Harward and was really hoping that he would accept the job. I'll see if I can find the story somewhere.

No, I can't even remember which channel I was watching. I know it wasn't FOX. Maybe CNN or MSNBC. I know the piece said that the Obama administration really liked Harward and was really hoping that he would accept the job. I'll see if I can find the story somewhere.

Thanks

Follow up: Did they ask Obama about his appointment?

If you can find the link, that would be great. I'd like to see it as well.

Thanks, SF. I appreciate it.

While I'm sure it was said in this case, this is part of the problem with the media. He tweets an unnamed source. Did Tapper hear them say it? Or did someone tell him they said it? Any idea, SF?