2017 10th Region

Woodstock

Campbell and Scott at the top.

I think Coach Charles will have those Polar Bears chomping at the bit by the time March rolls around. Coming off a historic football and basketball season, Coach Charles winning the district and competing for the region will just be icing on the cake for this special group of seniors we have here at Bracken County.

Mason, GRC, Harrison, and Scott are the best teams in each district... Scott seems to be the cream of the crop IMO

You have Mason that easily over Bracken? I would not be surprised at all to see Coach Charles and the Polar Bears holding up the district trophy at the end of the season. Coach Charles can flat out coach it and then boys can play.

You have Mason that easily over Bracken? I would not be surprised at all to see Coach Charles and the Polar Bears holding up the district trophy at the end of the season. Coach Charles can flat out coach it and then boys can play.

Comes down to pitching IMO, Nick Nelson is the best pitcher in the district, bad games happen but he's the difference maker if I'm "predicting" what will happen