Mayweather vs McGregor

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGregor is just hoping to withstand Floyd's Power (or lack there of) and get a clean shot on him. Has Floyd ever been actually hit with a solid shot by someone with some power? I think Floyd picks him apart, but I'll hold out a hope that McGregor could clip him with a clean shot.

As per normal I will not be buying the PPV, as I've never bought one.

As far as if it will happen, I quit thinking about it until it's a done deal. I've been drawn into this every time someone reports it's close only for it turn out to be false. If it does happen I will definitely find a way to watch it, if that means I get it myself.

I think the only chance McGregory has to win is to attack from the first bell and hope to catch Mayweather in the first couple of rounds. If he can't Mayweather will do what he does and point McGregory to death over 12 rounds.

McGregor is just hoping to withstand Floyd's Power (or lack there of) and get a clean shot on him. Has Floyd ever been actually hit with a solid shot by someone with some power? I think Floyd picks him apart, but I'll hold out a hope that McGregor could clip him with a clean shot.

As per normal I will not be buying the PPV, as I've never bought one.

Nobody can touch Floyd, it is why he wins. On the other hand Floyd has the punching power of a feather. His fights are the worst to watch. It is the equivalent of watching the 4 corners in basketball.

It's closer. We said Pacquioa and Floyd wouldn't happen. It did eventually. I feel like this one gets done faster. Too much money at stake for both of them.

Also, while I think Floyd wins I do think McGregor has a boxing background and makes it more competitive.

Nah, nevermind. I think Floyd would win.