BluegrassPreps.com Boys Top 20 Rankings (2-15-17)

1. Fern Creek

2. Bowling Green

3. Trinity

4. Scott County

5. Ballard

6. Covington Catholic

7. Cooper

8. Hopkinsville

9. Christian County

10. Dunbar

11. Adair County

12. Lexington Catholic

13. Franklin-Simpson

14. Perry County Central

15. Southwestern

16. Oldham County

17. Dixie Heights

18. Madison Central

19. Graves County

20. North Laurel

Mostly agree except for 8&9. #9 CC went to OT against a WV single a team and loses to the bottom aaa team in charleston. Then beats the #8 team by 40 and both r top 10. Could b , but suspect .

Too hard to factor in out of state results but Tug Valley is better than you are giving them credit for being. They are normally fairly successful in West Virginia. At the same time I have no clue how to compare West Virginia basketball to KY basketball.

Hoptown and Christian County gave each other beatdowns. I think they would both have a winning record against the rest of the rankings.

Too hard to factor in out of state results but Tug Valley is better than you are giving them credit for being. They are normally fairly successful in West Virginia. At the same time I have no clue how to compare West Virginia basketball to KY basketball.

Hoptown and Christian County gave each other beatdowns. I think they would both have a winning record against the rest of the rankings.

Tug valley has a really good program for its size. Plus take it from someone who has taken teams there to play the refs do you no favors! In wv the home school selects there refs

I get it- but living in WV - I've known most of the tug kids since they were 2nd graders. They r a nice little team that plays smart but I no way should they compete with a CC. South charleston is athletic but not on par with the other 3 aaa schools in charleston. Anyway, just my opinion having seen tug, SC, and CC. I don't claim to b a genius by any stretch.

I really like your rankings. I don't think North laurel is close though to the top 20. I watched them several times and they can't win the 13th. I understand though why you put them up there after a few good wins. But I promise you they are probably number 100 in ky. I think Perry central is a dangerous team for the state tournament. They are ten deep with a starting five of 6'9-6'7-6'4-6'2and 6'. They had lex catholic beat at catholic but blew it in double ot. I also think Dunbar is way too high. They are just not very good. If you lose to west jessamine you drop out of the top 20. Period!

I really like your rankings. I don't think North laurel is close though to the top 20. I watched them several times and they can't win the 13th. I understand though why you put them up there after a few good wins. But I promise you they are probably number 100 in ky. I think Perry central is a dangerous team for the state tournament. They are ten deep with a starting five of 6'9-6'7-6'4-6'2and 6'. They had lex catholic beat at catholic but blew it in double ot. I also think Dunbar is way too high. They are just not very good. If you lose to west jessamine you drop out of the top 20. Period!

The 2nd ten has been a free for all all year.

1. Fern Creek

2. Bowling Green

3. Trinity

4. Scott County

5. Ballard

6. Covington Catholic

7. Cooper

8. Hopkinsville

9. Christian County

10. Dunbar

11. Adair County

12. Lexington Catholic

13. Franklin-Simpson

14. Perry County Central

15. Southwestern

16. Oldham County

17. Dixie Heights

18. Madison Central

19. Graves County

20. North Laurel

My gracious. Won't win the 13th. Maybe won't even win their district. Just lost to Knox by 21.

My gracious. Won't win the 13th. Maybe won't even win their district. Just lost to Knox by 21.

That loss came Friday night. These rankings were released last Wednesday. The day after they defeated Corbin. A Corbin team that was going to be ranked until they lost to North Laurel. Maybe Knox Central makes the cut this week in the final rankings.......

That loss came Friday night. These rankings were released last Wednesday. The day after they defeated Corbin. A Corbin team that was going to be ranked until they lost to North Laurel. Maybe Knox Central makes the cut this week in the final rankings.......

Knox is my pick to win the 13th(although Corbin or South have the talent to knock them off). Those Panther kids can flat out score. High octane.