"Lie Lie Land"

Shouldn't we hold this administration(and any administration, for that matter) responsible for blatant lie after lie they tell to the American people. Do they really think we are this damn stupid? I mean, things we know are untruths roll off the tongues of Spicer and Conway on a daily basis. Off camera, do they just burst out laughing at how gullible people are to their lies, whether it's a whopper about national security or one about crowd size?

Isn't this what we were supposedly fed up with- lying politicians? It appears that Washington will always be "Lie Lie Land." 2018 isn't that far off...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're counting down but why is it not relevant? There are documented lies during the Obama administration. Were they held accountable? This site has become a huge he said/he said exercise. What else is there? Are any of the Obama supporters willing to call him out for his lies? If not why would anyone expect the Trump supporters to do it now.

Shouldn't we hold this administration(and any administration, for that matter) responsible for blatant lie after lie they tell to the American people. Do they really think we are this damn stupid? I mean, things we know are untruths roll off the tongues of Spicer and Conway on a daily basis. Off camera, do they just burst out laughing at how gullible people are to their lies, whether it's a whopper about national security or one about crowd size?

Isn't this what we were supposedly fed up with- lying politicians? It appears that Washington will always be "Lie Lie Land." 2018 isn't that far off...

:puke::puke:

Why dont you tell your side to quit being so stupid.

I thought these 2 leaders had more sense, no wonder you Liberals lost.

Pelosi, Cummings, New York Times fall victim to fake Twitter account | Fox News

The hypocritical outrage against this president is pure comedy.

You're counting down but why is it not relevant? There are documented lies during the Obama administration. Were they held accountable? This site has become a huge he said/he said exercise. What else is there? Are any of the Obama supporters willing to call him out for his lies? If not why would anyone expect the Trump supporters to do it now.

All you are saying is that it is okay to degenerate to the base level that the hypocritical fools on the left have because, well they did it too.

This crap has become exhausting and UKMustangfan is exactly right.

For as long as I can remember in this forum it's been like this all the way back to the Bush lied and people died stuff or Fletcher just did what the Dems did before him and so on.

The problem is that neither side is willing to turn on their own when their side does it. I remember no one on the left calling out Obama on his lies about Obamacare. The end result was more important in their eyes then the truth. Same thing going on now. There are some moderate Republicans calling for more investigation but I'm leery of that because the hard left Democrats can not be trusted, all they're concerned about is trashing this administration regardless of the cost to the country as a whole.