Inside the 2nd Region - Week 11

1.Christian County (22-6):

The Colonels got some sweet revenge on Hopkinsville after an earlier defeat 72-53. Christian County demolished Hopkinsville on their way to a 104-65 win over the Tigers. Colonels starting to come on strong, having won 2 straight and 6 of their last 7 games.

2.Hopkinsville (22-5):

The Tigers seen their 15 game winning streak snapped and their first loss in the new year when they were crushed by #1 Christian County 104-65.

3.University Heights (12-14):

The Blazers had seem to have gotten on the right track during the middle of the season when they had won 7 of their previous 8 games but have since taken a step backwards losing 4 of their last 5 games.

4.Henderson County (18-9):

The Henderson County Colonels are another team that have taken a step backwards. The Colonels have now lost 3 of their last 5 games.

5.Hopkins County Central (17-9):

The Storm has came on strong as of late winning 6 of their last 7 games and have won 12 of their last 15 games.

6. Caldwell County (14-12)

7. Lyon County (14-11)

8. Dawson Springs (14-13)

9. Livingston Central (16-11)

10. Madisonville North-Hopkins (13-12)

11. Webster County (14-13)

12. Union County (7-20)

13. Crittenden County (7-21)

14. Fort Campbell (2-22)

15. Trigg County (8-16)

I agree... And not to say I told you so... I didn't see the blowout from county coming but I thought we'd lose. Also thought we'd beat UHA. My next prediction is even wilder. I think UHA beats county in the first round of district. This is a year like one of those mid 1990's years when crazy stuff happens in the district.

Both Hollowel and Tandy were sick when they played us thursday night. Tandy missed their game saturday with the flu and supposedly hollowell should have too.