David Kelly of Lewis Co. Resigns.

Smokinaces3

If Lewis Co. does any research, Scooter Charles would be a great pick. Eastern KY guy that gets closer to home at Lewis who has done a great job turning Bracken Co. baseball into a respectable program in the 10th Region

I do not see Lewis County putting up the money to hire a big time coach like Coach Charles away. They would have a tough time getting him to leave Bracken County. If there's any truth to that congratulations to Lewis, it doesn't hurt to dream big but they're down 0-2 in the count against a stud on the mound when it comes to hiring Coach Charles. They can choke up and try to put it in play but they will be headed back to the dugout/drawing board on this one.

I don't know if you've noticed but the Head Honcho is right on all things related to Bracken County.

I do not see Lewis County putting up the money to hire a big time coach like Coach Charles away. They would have a tough time getting him to leave Bracken County. If there's any truth to that congratulations to Lewis, it doesn't hurt to dream big but they're down 0-2 in the count against a stud on the mound when it comes to hiring Coach Charles. They can choke up and try to put it in play but they will be headed back to the dugout/drawing board on this one.

I don't know if you've noticed but the Head Honcho is right on all things related to Bracken County.

I'd be shocked if he goes to Lewis, he's on track to compete in the region this year. But if I'm Lewis, and I want to win on the Diamond, I send a Brinks Truck to Brooksville to get him.

Dominant? How many regional tournaments he won?

Did he even win the district last year?

Did he go to the region last year?

I'm a huge Larry Charles fan, but respectable is the appropriate term here

I could very easily see him surpassing Whitaker as the 10th regions all time winning coach before it's all said and done. He is a warrior on the baseball diamond and you can see the toughness with which his kids play with.

Lewis went all in and came up short in their offer from what I hear. Coach Charles thinks this could be the year that Bracken wins the 10th

I could very easily see him surpassing Whitaker as the 10th regions all time winning coach before it's all said and done. He is a warrior on the baseball diamond and you can see the toughness with which his kids play with.

Lewis went all in and came up short in their offer from what I hear. Coach Charles thinks this could be the year that Bracken wins the 10th

I doubt anyone in the region touches Campbell County.

I saw on Twitter that they hired Walt Taylor, former assistant and I believed he has worked with middle school school, jv, and summer teams. Good dude and knows the game. Didn't see Lewis getting anyone out of the school system unless they didn't want a teaching job, I believe Coach Taylor is not a teacher.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you realize what your saying here? That's a 1 with three zeros behind it. Don't know coach Charles but in order to come anywhere close to 1000+ wins he will need to be at a different place than Bracken. Remember that's 25 a year for 40 years. 40 years people!