Ohio State 2018 Recruiting

John Anthony

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to spoil your party, but, USC already has 5 commitments. 5 Star QB Matt Corrall is the headliner. Penn St. currently sits at No. 1 with 10 commits. USC currently sits at No. 5 and Ohio St. is at No. 10. Yes, it is early.

Not to spoil your party, but, USC already has 5 commitments. 5 Star QB Matt Corrall is the headliner. Penn St. currently sits at No. 1 with 10 commits. USC currently sits at No. 5 and Ohio St. is at No. 10. Yes, it is early.

Very early OSU has 3 guys...

Woodbey's dad played at USC.

Has the Moeller DL been offered?

Assume you are referring to Aeneas Hawkins...likely comes down to OSU or Cincy for him.

Joker Phillips (UC WR Coach now) coached both his dad Artrell (at UC) and Uncle Andrew (with the Browns) so there's a lot of ties for the Hawkins family to UC and the current coaching staff.

Assume you are referring to Aeneas Hawkins...likely comes down to OSU or Cincy for him.

Joker Phillips (UC WR Coach now) coached both his dad Artrell (at UC) and Uncle Andrew (with the Browns) so there's a lot of ties for the Hawkins family to UC and the current coaching staff.

Thanks. I was wondering if he was related to Artrell.

Emory Jones is a must keep. He is already committed but they are going to have to continue to recruit him harder than any of the uncommitted guys. Dabo is going to constantly be in Jones ear trying to lure him away.

Dabo already has more QB's than he needs. Emory is all in and recruiting GA hard for OSU. Unless the offense stalls again, I'm not worried.

Dabo already has more QB's than he needs. Emory is all in and recruiting GA hard for OSU. Unless the offense stalls again, I'm not worried.

At FNL last year when Martell and Clark were throwing, Jones was there as well. Everyone thought Jones looked the best from what I saw.

He's a stud. Also think we finally hit the 1 tech DT stud in Vincent.

Isn't this the most talented Ohio class in a while?

Also OSU has offered almost like 20 from Georgia