Is this the next "offensive" team nickname that the PC police will go after?

All Tell

Wait, isn't pride one of the 7 deadly sins? How can a church associated with the Catholic Church tolerate that?

That's sarcasm by the way Incase you missed it...but yet has the ring of truth and irony to it.

A pride is also a group of lions.

That's sarcasm also big guy!

I don't find Crusaders to be offensive. To me, they were defenders of Christianity. Can't find a fault in that.

If you want to be ridiculous won't Bracken Co have to change away from Polar Bears? Afterall, they eat salmon and some species of salmon are endangered.

My Pioneers may be in jeopardy. Afterall they did explore new territory and eventually settle land that didn't ethically belong to them.

Patriots? The word means defender of liberty. Others may see it differently.

Crazy.

I don't find Crusaders to be offensive. To me, they were defenders of Christianity. Can't find a fault in that.

If you want to be ridiculous won't Bracken Co have to change away from Polar Bears? Afterall, they eat salmon and some species of salmon are endangered.

My Pioneers may be in jeopardy. Afterall they did explore new territory and eventually settle land that didn't ethically belong to them.

Patriots? The word means defender of liberty. Others may see it differently.

Crazy.

I thought they would bring up how a polar bear is white and not inclusive to all races.