The downfall of Covington Catholic football

kypride

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol2: This should get interesting.

Let me anticipate BFritz's response to this one, "Can you give me one good reason that you think Covington Catholic has had it's downfall? All you're giving me is excuses about why you think other teams are beating Covington Catholic in regions. I think everyone here is a homer for every other team in the region and is out to get Covington Catholic, and every post is just out to get my team."

:lol2: This should get interesting.

Let me anticipate BFritz's response to this one, "Can you give me one good reason that you think Covington Catholic has had it's downfall? All you're giving me is excuses about why you think other teams are beating Covington Catholic in regions. I think everyone here is a homer for every other team in the region and is out to get Covington Catholic, and every post is just out to get my team."

Let's make sure we stick to the issues and not each other.

Let me summarize:

1) I'm guessing the team you root for lost a game along the way to our team. And now you are lashing out.

2) Those "in the know" saw this coming.

3) We are glad other schools are upping their game, dominating NKY gets boring after a while.

4) Some of these 6A schools are twice our enrollment!

5) Don't worry, the cavalry is on the way.

:isurrender:

Winning record, better head coach, better coaching staff, a lot of talented players, youth program that's supported by HS, fan Support, facilities being upgraded finally can't hurt, kids have bought into the staffs plan and hard work expectations.

So no actual evidence? Just words that sound good and feelings?

Let me summarize:

1) I'm guessing the team you root for lost a game along the way to our team. And now you are lashing out.

2) Those "in the know" saw this coming.

3) We are glad other schools are upping their game, dominating NKY gets boring after a while.

4) Some of these 6A schools are twice our enrollment!

5) Don't worry, the cavalry is on the way.

:isurrender:

Hmmm....I've seen these somewhere before.

Real talk... this is a hilarious thread but there is some tangible discussion to be had.

It does have to be alarming that in the two weakest years of Highlands football in recent memory that the Colonels couldn't reach the Semi's, let alone the State Finals.

Real talk... this is a hilarious thread but there is some tangible discussion to be had.

It does have to be alarming that in the two weakest years of Highlands football in recent memory that the Colonels couldn't reach the Semi's, let alone the State Finals.

Good point.

I would buy stock in both programs. CovCath has a very good coaching staff, very good feeder system, and it seems, a lot of the outside noise has been eliminated that plagued previous coaches.