2016-17 NKY Basketball Contest Week 7 Results Sponsored by Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing

Here are the results for this week's Northern Kentucky Regional basketball pick'em contest. The NKY Contest is sponsored by Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing. For all your plumbing needs, please contact Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing at:

Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing in Northern Kentucky and Southern Ohio

attachment.php?attachmentid=51630&d=1438241134

As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Click below to claim your prize:

Contest Prizes - Sponsorship Opportunity Available

The Augusta - Nicholas County game was not played. I either read the schedule incorrectly (a distinct possibility in my dotage), or it was rescheduled. As a result, all contestants received credit for their pick.

We did have four perfect scores, and two of those entries had the same team for the first tiebreaker. As a result, we went with the second tiebreaker - time of post. Congratulations to 16thBBall Fan on the week 7 win!

@16thBBall Fan

Here are the results of the Week 7 games:

Rowan County 92 Mason County 75

Breathitt County 87 Montgomery County 66

Gallaton County 64 Lloyd 61

Dixie Heights 42 Simon Kenton 38

Augusta - Nicholas County DNP

And here are the scores by our week 6 contestants. As always, please double-check your score and send me7a PM if I made a mistake.

16thBBall Fan 18 (Breathitt TB, 87, post #1)

Smallhoops 18 (Breathitt TB, 87, post #19)

dmh115 18 (Dixie TB, 42)

Rez 18 (Nicholas County, DNP)

polarbear98 17

Can'tcoach 16

Red Tiger 17 15

Cousin Sal 15

NEERFAN 15

dd734 14

LCDAWGS19 13

sealedpower 12

kinglouie 11

gold sunrise 11