Ashland vs Fariview (Round 2) 1-27

It's not a side note. It's a personal problem for you. A few years back Ashland ran 3 Rose Hill transfers out there in their starting five. Get over it.

Relax, it's just a thread. I don't care who starts and who transfers. I just think it's a good topic to be in this basketball forum. I thought that is why this website exist...

Relax, it's just a thread. I don't care who starts and who transfers. I just think it's a good topic to be in this basketball forum. I thought that is why this website exist...
I'm totally relaxed. It's evident that you've got your drawers in a wad over the transfer deal. No more, no less. I'm glad this website exists. It allowed me to reply.

I'm totally relaxed. It's evident that you've got your drawers in a wad over the transfer deal. No more, no less. I'm glad this website exists. It allowed me to reply.

My drawers are not wadded over the transfer deal. I thought it an interesting talking point. I know the Rose Hill boys of whom you speak and still talk to them frequently. However, I also have a sour taste in my mouth about how some Ashland people treated Rose Hill during the "OJ years".

Back to the topic; I think Ashland takes this one by 5